Lesson Schedule through Easter of April 24, 2011

Our Curric Council met TUE JAN 11th.  I don't have a complete listing of lessons yet, but will post/edit them as I get the information.   -ra

Jan 30th  -- Wondrously Made Jessica Jones, Susan Samuels  (Don H)
Feb 6th  --  Lectionary Series:  RESTORING BEAUTY  (Reatha) Super Bowl today
Feb 13th  --  more  . . JESUS, THE ... STORYTELLER Gary Burge  (Jim H) 
Feb 20th  --  more  . . AMERICAN GRACE,  by Robert Putnam, et al, (Cal)
Feb 27th  --  about Jesus by Paul Johnson,  (Durward)
Mar 6th  --    THE "I AM" STATEMENTS OF JESUS, (Walker)
Mar 13th  --  CHRISTLESS CHRISTIANITY, ALTERNATIVE GOSPEL OF AMERICAN CHURCH,  by M.S. Horton, (Gaston) ACC Today
Mar 20th  --  TBA,  (Chick)
Mar 27th  --  TBA,   (Lou)
Apr 3d  --  Lectionary Series:  RESTORED (Ps.23), (Reatha) Final Four April 2, 4 in Houston
Apr 10th  --  OUT OF MY LIFE AND THOUGHT,  by Albert Schweitzer,  (Sydnor)
Apr 17th  (Palm Sunday)  --  (TBA)
Apr 24th  (Easter)  --  (TBA)