| Subject: | Barbara - good news! |
|---|---|
| Date: | Thu, 09 Jun 2011 11:34:41 EDT |
| From: | Reatha Andrew |
| To: | j |
Genesis Ownbey is one of the most unique Sunday School classes at Myers Park United Methodist Church. . . .
Ownbey Menu 11/05/16
- !Home
- 50th Celebration
- Attendance
- Audio of Classes
- Birthdays out of date
- Directory (2/8/2017)
- Directory w/Pics (11/12/2017)
- GENESIS (Previous)
- Genesis Class Description and Vote
- Handbook-(2017 Adult SS Leaders)
- Handbook-(2011 Adult SS Leaders)
- Handbook-(Ownbey)
- Helping Hands
- Hymns (Methodist)
- Link to Smugmug Pictures
- Links (quick) to Ownbey
- Links to ALL Picture Gallaries
- Links to Pictures By year
- MPUMC
- MPUMC Library
- MyMPUMC
- Pictures (Smugmug)
- Roster
- Suggestions by don
- Youtube
- zyx WorkOnProcess
20110609 Health and Happiness Update
-------- Original Message --------
Dear Ownbey Family, BARBARA BARDEN The doc said that her heart was NOT damaged altho' Tue's episode WAS a heart attack, so now they are focusing on WHY it occured and WHAT has been making her short of breath and fatigued. CHESSON SON-IN-LAW Last night at our dinner, Eleanor said that Cal's son-in-law was doing a bit better -- that, of the 3 infections it COULD have been, his was the least harmful. However, I heard from her this morning, saying that now he is retaining fluids, and they are NOT sure why, so... please continue your prayers for their family. I had mentioned the SADRI son-in-law -- Ann Copeland told me that he remains about the same, and that HIS med condition is pancreatic cancer. HARRIETTE THOMPSON H's marathon time was 6 hrs, 53 min :-) The only other octogenarian was an 80-yr old man, and think I already reported that she won her age group! Brenny ran w/her all the way, but I'm not sure that Sydnor, III made it to the end... SYD THOMPSON I have him scheduled to lead our lessong this Sunday... Is that correct? [if so, Syd, would you let me know your topic? thx] JOYCE WITHERINGTON I hear from Ben, III, that she MIGHT be back in Wilmington, after spending some more time w/Laura in Jacksonville, FL. [what's the word, Joyce?] Anything else? Peace, Reatha - Th - 11:30am