CHANGE - Pictures of Helping Hand Activities - Deliver them to any class officer

Hi Folks

Thanks for the response on the request for pictures of Helping Hands activities. One person tried to email me pictures and one did not have any. Another was working on some.
M K already had some pictures. She, efficient as ever, already has them on the Bulletin Board. See below (click to see more).

Pictures are one of the tools we want to use more to emphasize and publicize  Helping Hands.

  • We are changing the procedures listed in my May 26, 2011, email for delivering pictures of Helping Hands activities. That email was sent to people  I  remembered using or requesting Helping Hands Funds.This one is sent to more persons.
  • Instead of delivering pictures to me, on Sunday Jack asked that going forward we deliver them to a class officer.

Please let me or an officer  know if you have questions

thanks

Don
20110603

http://donredding.com/pptest/ad1db339cd0d4a48930b25bb653af5f9.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject:     Request for Pictures of Helping Hand Activities for Bulletin Board or other purposes
Date:     Thu, 26 May 2011 01:26:01 -0400
From:   don
To:    
On 5/26/2011 1:26 AM, don  wrote:
Subject:  Request for Pictures of Helping Hand Activities for Bulletin Board and  other purposes

In a  conversation recently with Tom, Carol D, and Don H, we were excited about the Bulletin Board and especially the info on Helping Hands there. We know  some day we want to add Helping Hands  pictures to the Board , and I was asked if I could work with the pictures and I said yes.
I discussed this further  with Tom and he asked me to go ahead and  begin getting some pictures so that is why I am writing. We do not know exactly what my charge is, but I think we want a few pictures on the Bulletin Board. If we do a brochure , we need pictures.  My personal interest will be to have  some on the internet as well. For whatever reason I have few pictures of Helping Hand activities. I do have the 2009.06.07 Helping Hands Presentation ( if you want to see  Click here and also see pictures below)and it looks like I took a picture of some pictures from a project. I think I have some others but we need ones at the  location the money is used.

Would you share  some of your  pictures with me which you think are relevant. either printed or by digital form (by email although a flash drive or cd would be preferable).

By the way, I have a pretty good section on procedures for Helping Hands at my Ownbey Blog. Click here if interested. There are the guidelines, instructions,  and forms  for giving or requesting contributions. I just added a form I previously missed called "Report of Money Spent-Helping Hands Program" to be completed after the money is used by the advocate. I have a less complete file on all our activities. I  have some copies of  the request forms for example. (The official Ownbey Web site has info on activities for 2010), but we are working on a summary appropriate for a brochure, description of the class activities,  or internet posting and need more info and pictures for any of those purposes. I would like to add some of the pictures we get to the Blog posting as well and maybe we could get on our official Web Site..

Please let me know whether or not  you have pictures (or comments/suggestions) and what I need to do to get them. Thanks

thanks

don

http://donredding.smugmug.com/02-Church-Sunday-School/Ownbey-2009/20090607-Helping-Hands/8484285_xZpbR#558096174_PFtXm

http://donredding.com/pptest/9371ac48038045619a1cf3b39ab5ce19.jpg


   Do not want to bug you.
If you do not want emails such as this, please tell me; I understand as we get too many

 <>